Online Eating Disorder Support Groups now open to ALL California residents
Group therapy is a huge predictor of success in recovery, but is hard to find in the eating disorder and body image community.
Request a Free Assessment Now!
An Affordable Sliding Scale
Each Gemmed online group costs between $32-$67 based on your income
For comparison, the average cost for just 50 min of therapy out of pocket is $150. Each Gemmed group is 1.5 hours of support.
Assessments are always free!
Out-of-Network "superbill" available
Gemmed gives you get so much more:
Are you or your child experiencing...
- Constant worrying about your weight or how you look in the mirror?
- Food controlling your life? Tired of it?
- Stepping down from an inpatient eating disorder clinic?
- Insurance that won’t cover your treatment?
- Think you can’t afford treatment?
- Worry that you might need an expensive, higher level of care?
- Not making enough progress in individual therapy and need a supplemental source of support?
- Dropping a significant amount of weight and avoiding meals and other food-related activities?
- Feel like you don’t have time in your schedule for therapy?
In order to ensure real progress and recovery, Gemmed is a 3-month minimum program.
Based on your needs, you can choose the one class per week track, or the two class per week track.
After 3 months, you are welcome to continue classes on a month-by-month basis — and we hope you do!